- This event has passed.
Help to Hope
|January 22||9:00am - 1:00pm||Video Cafe||25|
Learn a biblical standard of care to support those grieving reproductive loss, including miscarriage, stillbirth, infertility, and abortion. These losses are not often openly acknowledged, and biblical application can bring eternal hope and restoration. Bring compassion to women, men, families, and loved ones who choose to heal.
This workshop covers:
• Understanding the impact of reproductive loss
• Where loss and life connect
• The biblical model of grieving with hope
• Learning healing language with examples
• Ways to begin a ministry of reproductive care
Date: Saturday, January 22, 2022
Time: 9am – 1pm
Location: Bayside Granite Bay Video Cafe, 8191 Sierra College Blvd. Roseville, CA 95661
How to register: Text SIERRA to 56316 or Register below