- This event has passed.
Parents With Teens
|September 26||7:00pm - 8:30pm||B-221||Free|
An event every week that begins at 7:00pm on Wednesday, repeating until October 25, 2018
Parents With Teens – Taught by Rick Hoppe Parents: Is your teen underachieving? Get back to school on the right foot and help your underachieving teens become champions in school, in sports, and in life! Connect with other parents as we have fun, laugh, encourage, and tackle the tough parenting issues and the 5 keys that can make or break your family and provide an unstoppable force for growth in your teen. Be a “hero” parent producing “champion” kids!
• Sept. 19: “6 Keys That Produce Hero Parents and Champion Children” An Overview
• Sept. 26: “Mental Muscle And Successful Thinking”
• No Class October 3
• Oct. 10: “Emotional Intelligence, Parental Relevance and Excellent EQ”
• Oct. 17: “Parenting Leverage: Academics, Athletics and other Unstoppable Forces For Growth”
• Oct. 24: “Spiritual and Social Success: How To Be The Parent Your Teens Love And Respect”
Kids Ministry Available | 8 Weeks to 3rd Grade
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org