Who is eligible for Bayside Assistance?
- Bayside Members who have completed the Growth Track series and regularly attend.
- Bayside Attendees who have filled out a Connect Card and have been regularly attending one of our campuses for 3-6 months (Adventure, Blue Oaks, Davis, Folsom, Granite Bay, Santa Rosa).
What is the process and how long does it take?
- Bayside will review your financial assistance application along with your ID*. Each campus may have different maximum amounts to distribute. For example, the maximum assistance for Granite Bay Campus is $500.00
- The process can take 3-5 business days.
- NO immediate same-day assistance is available.
- NO rush process for 3-day shutoff notices/evictions is available.
- A brief financial review of your budget will happen along with our recommendations.
- A meeting with one of our Budget Coaches will be strongly encouraged.
- All assistance checks will be mailed directly to the service provider.
*Applicants will need to upload a copy of a government issued ID for identity verification.
Approved List of Bills
Only the following bills are submitted with your application will be considered. There are no exceptions. Again, the maximum assistance from the Granite Bay Campus is $500 towards the following bills:
- Car Insurance
- Car Payment
- Car Repair Invoice
- Rent (up to $500)
*We cannot pay for credit card bills, medical bills, property taxes, storage, attorney fees, DMV, or any bill on auto-pay.
- The bills must only be in YOUR NAME or your spouse’s name. Bills in someone else’s name, even if in the same household will NOT be considered.
- The bill must show your name, account number, current balance due, current due date, and the vendor’s name and check payment address. These can usually be found on the first page of the bill statement.
- We cannot use a printout of your “statement of account” to pay bills.
- If you are requesting help with partial rent, please provide a copy of your lease that shows your name, the owner’s name, owner’s mailing address, rent due, and the signature page.
- Failure to provide bills/lease with the required information will delay the process of your request.
*Bayside will determine what bills, if any, will be paid.
If you are not able to upload your bills or budget sheet at the time of filling out the online form, you can email them to your campus care team below:
- Adventure: Adventure.Care@baysideonline.com
- Blue Oaks: BlueOaks.Care@baysideonline.com
- Davis: Davis.Care@baysideonline.com
- Folsom: Folsom.Care@baysideonline.com
- Granite Bay: Care@baysideonline.com
- Santa Rosa: SantaRosa.Care@baysideonline.com
Please contact our Granite Bay Care Connection office at 916-746-8602 or email your home campus from the email addresses provided above.
Schedule a meeting with a Budget Coach
If you need to schedule a meeting with a Granite Bay Budget Coach as encouraged above, click here: